I provide a range of activities and outings which cover the 7 areas of learning. Some of these are adult led others are child led, some are planned and some are unplanned.
Here is a sample of some fun things your child will experience:-
- Music, Rhymes and Instruments.
- Baking / Cooking.
- Playing in the garden.
- Painting and drawing.
- Sand and water play.
- Messy play.
- Jigsaw Puzzles.
- Lego/Dulop Bricks.
- Roll play / Dressing up.
- Growing fruit and vegatables.
- Stories and books.
- Trips to the park / Urban Farm / Outing
- Celebrating Festivals.
Early years learning concentrates on 7 areas split between prime and specific areas of learning.
The prime areas of learning are
- Communication and language
- Physical development
- personal, social and emotional development
- understanding the world
- expressive arts and design